Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers
Hi all, this is a quick thread with the latest info in it for all members moving from the now defunct group Lesstalkdailypay to the Adultwork group Adultworks Finest Performers.

Currently to make the switch you will need to contact Rico either via AW messages, emails, whatsapp anything at all and request he moves you to group "23798".

That number is key to getting to the right place, having your account fixed/turned back on and being able to work again.

Our details are:

Email: admin@dailypayservice.com
UK Office landline number is 02892108055 5pm-7pm Mon-Fri
Whatsapp 07547848213

If deleting your account and re-signing up, the join form is here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

So many members have been messaging on all platforms so this thread is to keep the info in one place.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi all, checking in with AW on the latest info.

Continue to monitor this thread, we will update shortly.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi all, AW are moving the members to AWF now.

In order to be moved and have your account fixed you need to email rico and say "move me to group 23798" please.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi, will the same method work when asking to be moved to alternative groups and using that group's ID number they wish to move to, or is this system only for those moving to AWF?
Hi, works with all.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl
Hi all, further to the email updates from Lesstalkdailypay, they are incorrect. There is no advisor fee, there is no delay in earnings, we are not a high risk group at all.

LTDP members have already switched and worked and no advisor fee appeared. It has been confirmed there is no fee when in AWF.

The email says you will have to delete and restart to get rid of the fee, again this is incorrect.

adultworkbanner4
(13-01-2018, 21:37)admin Wrote: Hi all, further to the email updates from Lesstalkdailypay, they are incorrect. There is no advisor fee, there is no delay in earnings, we are not a high risk group at all.

LTDP members have already switched and worked and no advisor fee appeared. It has been confirmed there is no fee when in AWF.

The email says you will have to delete and restart to get rid of the fee, again this is incorrect.

why is he using the scare tactic of saying all members are monitored unless those in the group delete their profiles?How can a member of a group be of any risk when all they are doing is getting daily pay.it is all so strange.from looking at the screen grab emails i have seen on twitter from him its appears that he is prolonging it so that everyone deletes their profile out of fear and then rejoins his new group they are talking about setting up.i am shocked that he has moved people to awf so far considering how much he seems to hate awf so much.do you think only a few will get transferred and he will drag this out for everyone else resulting in them losing their profiles?
Did you see the screenshot going around twitter of him asking for ID from the members to be sent directly to him and hes restarting the group? Is he collecting peoples IDs to sell them again? Why do people fall for this.

I have messaged AW telling them he shouldnt be allowed to start a new group or continue the old one. As a client on AW I will refrain from using my credits until he is sorted once and for all.
Any links to these screenshots?

Also, anyone know why he's finally getting the boot from aw?
(13-01-2018, 22:00)MarkoKent Wrote: Did you see the screenshot going around twitter of him asking for ID from the members to be sent directly to him and hes restarting the group? Is he collecting peoples IDs to sell them again? Why do people fall for this.

I have messaged AW telling them he shouldnt be allowed to start a new group or continue the old one. As a client on AW I will refrain from using my credits until he is sorted once and for all.

Hi Marko where on twitter do you see this unfortunately I do not know what they are known as on twitter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,289 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,039 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
Exclamation AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers TheWarning 31 40,149 01-09-2017, 13:40
Last Post: TheWarning
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 8,924 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins