Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers
(09-08-2017, 19:58)HaileyTaboo Wrote: Interesting, had an email on Adultwork just now trying to tout me into Less Talk Daily Pay. Rather deepthroat a chainsaw than do business with someone so shady.

If you can kindly print screen that message and show everyone here? I'm guessing that its none existing, the need to join in the conversation and lie? this has been the route to many problems already. 

90% sure EmmaEH is collin or staff. Only available when he is, only responds to messages defaming other groups. Would you mind sharing your AW username with everyone? 

xxxMEFxxx, I understand what you're saying and agree, this entire thing is childish especially for two people running such large groups. We did need him at one point and we thought that we could count on him. During the AW crisis, we offered him help i.e a loan to continue funding his group, the friendship between us was mutual. I have dealt with things privately for a long time. While Collin wants to keep attacking us 'publicly', it makes it very difficult not to defend ourselves publicly. I have enough evidence to take Collin to court for slander however, while he has the money to pay us and we don't need the money, this wouldn't fix anything. 

As you can see, Google removed the articles about my past offline. Some may still be remaining but they will be down soon enough so actually, these wouldn't have effected me much there. 

This could have all be resolved like adults and quite easily but we have been pushed into a corner, just like the 7 other groups that want to take action against AWF right now. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers - by TheWarning - 09-08-2017, 21:05

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,675 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,412 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
  Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers admin 45 53,366 22-01-2018, 03:39
Last Post: mia__camgirl
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 9,161 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins