Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers
Rico, the threads, blog post, Im abit upset about it to be honest. We helped you many many times, with everything. Here in the office we were shocked, we had been trying to work out a solution for your latest request and were working on it, not that you would of known that but your posts are a personal blow to me. The staff actually asked "I thought yous were friends", apparently not.

The original blog post about you wasnt us/me, I dont have time for that kind of stuff. Your posts here and your blog post wont affect our business in the slightest as people have work to do and just get on with things but its not a very nice thing you are doing at all.

All the best to you Rico.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Gone, LydiaKink, Mistress_Silk

Messages In This Thread
RE: AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers - by admin - 09-08-2017, 17:43

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,713 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,448 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
  Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers admin 45 53,573 22-01-2018, 03:39
Last Post: mia__camgirl
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 9,186 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins