Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What do you really think of the Forum & the people in it?
I've been thinking about how to answer this question for a while now...

Frankly, I don't really have thoughts of the 'people' on this forum... 'People' meaning the people behind the posts... Because I don't know them... So who am I to judge?

I like the forum (clearly, as I sometimes spend more time here typing than actually out working!) - and I find that even if opinions differ, there is generally an air of respect surrounding the discussions that ensue - bar the odd occasion.

AWF is an important outlet for me as only one other person I am close to knows I am working (my fiancee) - so I come here to sound things out and get opinions, for general chit chat, or just to have a bit of a rant - because I can't do any of that with my housemates...

No one has really pissed me off to a point that I think about what they say when I am away from my computer... But I have had a good giggle even days after reading some posts... The positive tends to stick with me more than the negative which is a fine thing!! Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you really think of the Forum & the people in it? - by DivineMissG - 01-12-2011, 18:53