Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Strap on techniques
I've got exceedingly strong muscles! Never fret about that! I can't imagine anyone that would want to try it with me though.
(11-06-2011, 15:01)ShySmile Wrote: I've got exceedingly strong muscles! Never fret about that! I can't imagine anyone that would want to try it with me though.

Bet Lolo would Big Grin

I'd want to try it on a boy, but thanks for the suggestion Mr Smith.
(11-06-2011, 15:18)ShySmile Wrote: I'd want to try it on a boy, but thanks for the suggestion Mr Smith.
See, you never said that! lol

Looking at the size of some of them, I don't think it a toy for an inexperienced male!

Bum.
Kate

next time get the guy on his back and get him to lift his legs - then grab his ankles and raise them up and towards him - better entry that way and easier for the lady

oh - and please do not ask me how I know this Wink
or put him on his side with one of his legs over your shoulders
(11-06-2011, 22:17)AndyWhite Wrote: Kate

next time get the guy on his back and get him to lift his legs - then grab his ankles and raise them up and towards him - better entry that way and easier for the lady

oh - and please do not ask me how I know this Wink

I'm wondering how long my arms would have to be in order to do this. Most guys are a bit taller than me lol.
ooops - sorry, my fault for not mentioning that he has to bend at the knees (or be about 4ft 8inches)
(12-06-2011, 00:56)AndyWhite Wrote: ooops - sorry, my fault for not mentioning that he has to bend at the knees (or be about 4ft 8inches)

lol now the image in my head is a lot more possible. Thanks, I'll try and remember, although I've only used a strap on twice since I started and it's not far off 2 years now.

I did quite enjoy it though, although my legs were aching, but hey, can't be bad for them, might even make them look better!