Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Strap on techniques
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I used a strap on for the second time ever today, but although he seemed to really enjoy it, I was finding it really difficult to get into the right position. First I had him in doggie and tried to kneel behind him on the bed, but his bum hole was way too high and I couldn't get any where near it.

Then I stoo up and got him to shuggle towards the edge of the bed, which worked better, as I could actually get it in, but I had to bend my legs slightly and push them towards the bed, which got increasingly more uncomfortable as time when by. This is how we continued until he sad he had quite enough, but my legs were getting like jelly.

If you do this, what position works best for you?
Now you understand things from a man's perspective. Sometimes the little differences in height can make it difficult when trying positions like that with a woman.

I can't help with the strapon part, It's not something I have experienced.
Kate, did you get any thrill or pleasure from using a strap on? I've never used one.
(09-06-2011, 23:34)CurvaceousKate Wrote: [ -> ]I used a strap on for the second time ever today, but although he seemed to really enjoy it, I was finding it really difficult to get into the right position. First I had him in doggie and tried to kneel behind him on the bed, but his bum hole was way too high and I couldn't get any where near it.

Then I stoo up and got him to shuggle towards the edge of the bed, which worked better, as I could actually get it in, but I had to bend my legs slightly and push them towards the bed, which got increasingly more uncomfortable as time when by. This is how we continued until he sad he had quite enough, but my legs were getting like jelly.

If you do this, what position works best for you?

just wish had been a fly on the wall for that one lol

i dont think i would ever try using one as it would end up looking like something out of candid camera
Oh you would have laughed your pants of lolo.

Once I got into the rhythm of it Shy, yes I did. I have a mirror and the end of the bed and I could see me fu**ing him from the side and I even started slapping his arse as I did it, to pay him back for spanking me unexpectedly earlier lol. Mind you, he loved that. I enjoyed the fact that he was loving it too, so it was quite a turn on, just a bit hard on the knees and legs that were having to try and get me in the right position.
As a bloke I really enjoy it and wish Jayzee would dust it off more often....

Try doing spoons, bloke on his back with pillow under his bum and bloke flat on front with legs straight out.
what about the strapless ones where its held in place deep inside u
That sounds interesting! What are they called? Strapless ons?
yes shy
(11-06-2011, 08:18)lolo Wrote: [ -> ]what about the strapless ones where its held in place deep inside u

you might need strong muscles to hold it in, but it would certainly give both partners pleasure, and negate the need to try and fasten yourself into a harness during the heat of the moment

Pages: 1 2 3