Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Mini Pill Good or Bad? Opinions Reqd.
(10-11-2011, 13:32)fetishbootslut Wrote:
(10-11-2011, 12:25)curvy crumpet Wrote: I fell pregnant with my daughter on the mini pill.

Oh right not totally effective then. Goes to show.

And I was taking it correctly.

I used to be snow white but drifted...

Oh My. Better hope I 'm not too fertile then!!.Hubbys reckons being in his early 50's could be firing blanks but you never know!.
I don't think Charlie Chaplin would have agreed with him on that one.
No nor David Jason!!.
Hi Ladies,

Just a question from those of you that have or are on cerazette.

Do you or did you have early on into taking them really bad lower pelvic pain on the left hand side?.

I have had this for 3 days, but normally it would be my period time now so wondered if just my ovaries playing funny buggers.

WOW... This pill sounds nasty!!

I had lots of side effects with a few pills before I tried Yasmin and have now been on that for about 5 years if not longer... It's not a mini pill but a combined one containing ethinylestradiol and drospirenone - synthesised female hormones... so Yasmin, like cerazette, is technically oestrogen free... A few of my friends are on it also - one who gets migraines and has PCOS - and she swears by it after trying 5 or 6 different pills.

I went on Cerazette for a while, as recommended by my gp as i was of a certain age Wink Didn't get on with it at all, lasted three months and periods and bleeding didn't settle down. It was all over the place even at 3 month stage. Played havoc with work. So I saw another gp who put me back on combined and no probs since.
Thanks for your comments. Interseting gia I have never heard of that pill before.

I have been on for a month now and all the grouchy moods, feeling like crying, best of all period has stopped so I thought yeah this could be ok but the last few days the pain in my left lower side has been getting worse but it could be cos I would normally be on period now. But just wondered if anyone else had that while on it.

Doc says gives 3 months so will see how the next two go.
I was on cerazette for about 6 months and I hated it. I was constantly premenstrual, I bled just about all the time, my hair was falling out in clumps, I had terrible fluid retention. I went on it in preparation for going on the contraceptive injection, but after 6 months of hell decided not to bloody bother!
(25-11-2011, 17:01)fetishbootslut Wrote: Thanks for your comments. Interseting gia I have never heard of that pill before.

I have been on for a month now and all the grouchy moods, feeling like crying, best of all period has stopped so I thought yeah this could be ok but the last few days the pain in my left lower side has been getting worse but it could be cos I would normally be on period now. But just wondered if anyone else had that while on it.

Doc says gives 3 months so will see how the next two go.

I would get off it and give Yasmin a go if it makes you feel that awful! It can't be normal... Doubt a new drug would even get approval with that many side-effects if they were common to alot of people - and it sounds like they are!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gibraltar/Spain - Your opinions? Lotus 13 12,653 30-07-2013, 15:00
Last Post: x Connie x
  Contraceptive Pill/Jab for Men, Would you Trust Them? Heather_Edwards 11 17,496 15-11-2011, 02:04
Last Post: Nick Meanswell