Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Contraceptive Pill/Jab for Men, Would you Trust Them?
Contraceptive Pill/Jab for Men, Would you Trust Them?

Me - Nope, nor with my BF as I was caught usin the Pill myself and being Careful too. Smile

Would you ladies?
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

With my significant other I wouldn't rely on him to be the only one using contraception - it seems a little unfair to me to have only one person in the relationship take care of something so important.

Personally I would prefer to stick to my own current method as well as have him on some form of a male pill or such like. Anything to keep on lessening the chance of us ever becoming parents.
I was also caught out when I used the pill and I was really careful so nope would not rely on a bloke to take it afterall we no how forgetful they can be thank god though that there is no chance of there being anymore mini me's made sure of that a long time ago
I would trust my hubby to take it if I wasn't on the pill as he never wants children BIG TIME and I would be sure he would not forget it also I would check the pack too to be on the safe side as anyday he did forget as we all forget at times I would say no sex!.

Overall though I prefer to be in control of my contraception.
After my two children were born, my wide and I didn't really want to trust anything (no jab for men in those days anyway) so I had the snip. Have never regretted it!
(14-11-2011, 17:25)hornynomad Wrote: After my two children were born, my wide and I didn't really want to trust anything (no jab for men in those days anyway) so I had the snip. Have never regretted it!

Not all men will have the snip though.!!

I think that is a question that can be asked of both men and womn

Can a man trust a woman to take precautions should she wish to have his baby? Years ago it was not that much of a problem for them apart from the obligation they felt themselves. But now they have to worry about the CSA and the cost of being forced to keep / pay for a child they did not want.

Whilst it has been said that both parties should have a joint responsibility, it is far more important for the female as she will be left "holding the baby", so to speak, should the male not be as reliable as he should.

Sarah.
I'd be more worried about the man's health to be honest... The pill is tried and tested for women and we know the risks... Any new methods are a big venture into the unknown...

I prefer to know I have the control - Sarah is right... It's the one with the womb that will need to deal with having a baby (or not), if she falls pregnant.

Trust a guy with something so important - especially when it wouldn't be him that fell pregnant - NO FKN WAY !

Remember the best way to tell if a guy is lying - his lips are moving ! Big Grin

Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
It's coming up for my 30th Anniversary of my sterilisation. I celebrate that day EVERY year.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I trust AW? Xs009 7 7,505 15-03-2017, 11:08
Last Post: Jessie45
  Mini Pill Good or Bad? Opinions Reqd. fetishbootslut 22 28,894 28-11-2011, 14:03
Last Post: fetishbootslut