Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Help ! direct cam and credits
If they stayed more than four minutes you can see the duration here http://www.adultwork.com/CreditsHistory.asp
Perhaps see if you were short-changed the same for any sessions there, and then work it out for shorter sessions on your credit page.
(15-01-2013, 17:22)Mistress_Babalon Wrote: How can we tell if this has happened? I don't see a time stamp on the credit list, and I can't remember how long each customer was in for. FFS..

In the email they sent back it was between 19.00 last night & 11.00am today I emailed them when I had a private when I started at 10.00am as I noticed he got charged my group rate straight away then read this thread so took his username & emailed them. I think they went through all as they had it on there systems and automactically adjust.

I didn't even realize I'd been shortchanged for the time I spent on webcam last night until I had three credits adjustments sent to me by AW. Nice one.
I got my credits sent back over to me yey ! It is sorted for me at last , hope it has been for everyone else xx
I got about £40 in credits put onto my account yesterday morning for a couple of privates I did the night before. I thought that my total for the night was a bit low but didn't check to see if they had posted correctly, why would I. Thanks AW for being honest. I wonder if the guys got charged the cheaper price to start with and then retrospectively had the money taken out of their accounts in the morning. Would be difficult if they were empty, meaning the money would have to have come out of AW pocket. I'm sure they can afford it though.