Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Help ! direct cam and credits
Hey everyone !

For some reason tonight I am not getting the right amount of credits for pvt chat ? I charge £2 per min and only getting £1 per min put on to my credits balance when it should be double , it has happened to me all night , i thought i was being silly but after a long pvt checked and i was correct !!!

WTF ? this happening to anyone else?

I thought it happened the other night there to but didnt really check into it !

xxx

thanks in advance

Jodie xx
Never heard of that happening. That's very weird. Is it debiting correctly for group chat? I would contact AW ASAP with times, durations and usernames so they can look into it and credit you correctly/fix the problem.
Sucks balls though. Xxxxxx
Yeahhhh !! It has happened to another girl on here just heard back from her , it seems to only be happening in my PVTS , Defo 100% in pvt when it has happened , I have lost alot of earnings cause of it , AW has been emailed I will need to wait and see what they say .

xxxx
Same thing happened to me last night for the very first time after this one pvt show there was roughly 30 percent discrepancy on my net earnings page however i have emailed them as i am confident in them looking into this and sorting out .
Could well be a system hiccup but will keep you updated.
Same thing is happening to me too I will email them. It is in private shows only.
(15-01-2013, 01:44)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: Yeahhhh !! It has happened to another girl on here just heard back from her , it seems to only be happening in my PVTS , Defo 100% in pvt when it has happened , I have lost alot of earnings cause of it , AW has been emailed I will need to wait and see what they say .

xxxx

ps check current status via AW they are aware of the issue and suggest that we should report any irregularities in terms of incorrect charges so that we have the credits added back .
I have just read that thanks.

I have emailed them & given them the guys username so hopefully they will adjust credits will let you know. It says to contact them each time it happens they could get busy then!!
(15-01-2013, 11:53)fetishbootslut Wrote: I have just read that thanks.

I have emailed them & given them the guys username so hopefully they will adjust credits will let you know. It says to contact them each time it happens they could get busy then!!

yes hunnie that's all we can do for the moment keep a good track of it .however i have just received an email stating that my account was credited with the right amount for the pvt shows so keep an eye on as they have obviously started crediting back thought i'd let you all know .
regards,
Angel
(15-01-2013, 14:08)Angel Wrote:
(15-01-2013, 11:53)fetishbootslut Wrote: I have just read that thanks.

yes hunnie that's all we can do for the moment keep a good track of it .however i have just received an email stating that my account was credited with the right amount for the pvt shows so keep an eye on as they have obviously started crediting back thought i'd let you all know .
regards,
Angel

Hi they got back to me promptly moved me to a new server and have just credited me the difference and also sent an email saying moved everyone back to old servers till they have investigated the problomactic new servers!

So thanks AW.

How can we tell if this has happened? I don't see a time stamp on the credit list, and I can't remember how long each customer was in for. FFS..