Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Strange reaction to our hobby
(24-08-2011, 09:31)Vulcan1 Wrote: I have already started that one Monty. I am not very big anyway. I am 6'2" and currently weigh 14st 8lb so not massive, just a bit flabby in the wrong places, lol.

A few months ago I was pushing 16st, so have done well in a few months, mainly through stopping drinking.

As for shaving my balls, I could paint them all the colours of the rainbow, get my old chap peirced, and vajazzle type stars all over, and the OH wouldnt notice.

Good luck with continuing on the diet. I started at 19s 4lb and am down to 15s 13lb but still a way to go yet. Target is 14s. I was 6'2" once as well.

Biggest issue I have at the moment is that I have got to go and buy some new clothes as the ones I currently have are just falling off me! Mind you, easy access for Lolo so perhaps I will leave them until after the 5th Sept Big Grin
Well done Monty. I envy your success. My loss is somewhat slower, although I too have three pairs of new jeans that UNHCR have shown an interest in for rehousing displaced persons.
ive become much more mirror obsessed haha even shop windows!

my hair is important to me,..i dont mind paying 80quid for a haircut because if anyone else did it i would cry for months and turn into a recluse lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Well done Monty, that really is good going. Are we both aiming for 14st then? Big Grin

A few years back I used to go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week and got down to 12st12lb! Not gonna happen again any time soon though.
Congratulations gents on all your weight loss
I have a distinct lack of will power to suceed
So I will carry on being a telly tubby
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(24-08-2011, 18:37)Vulcan1 Wrote: Well done Monty, that really is good going. Are we both aiming for 14st then? Big Grin

A few years back I used to go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week and got down to 12st12lb! Not gonna happen again any time soon though.

Looks like we could be! Mind you it will be a while yet for me - it is getting tough to shift fat that has been around for about 10 years!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Lady in coma after 'hair dye allergic reaction' Heather_Edwards 8 12,236 24-11-2011, 15:31
Last Post: digger1967a