Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hi there
(21-06-2011, 18:30)Gina Faith Wrote:
(21-06-2011, 17:59)lolo Wrote: bad can be good though gina Wink

Exactly, Lolo.

En god pige er god - men en slem pige er bedre ~ A good girl is good - but a bad girl is better. Wink

gina u make me blush Wink
(22-06-2011, 02:42)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Why is it I'm always the last to notice when a man appears? My radar must be broken.

Welcome to the site Scott and Mark, we are more than happy to have you here and hope that you both become regular posters x

Thanks Kate, this site is starting to become a bit of a distraction (in a very good way) from my work
You're welcome and let's face it, us girls are masters at distraction, so don't expect to get much work done x
(22-06-2011, 09:29)CurvaceousKate Wrote: You're welcome and let's face it, us girls are masters at distraction, so don't expect to get much work done x

Oh you certainly are Wink
And see how quickly I am back on here replying. I really should concentrate on getting this clients payroll done
(22-06-2011, 02:42)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Why is it I'm always the last to notice when a man appears? My radar must be broken.

Welcome to the site Scott and Mark, we are more than happy to have you here and hope that you both become regular posters x

Kate please pay more attention especially when there is an opportunity for blatant flirting

(19-06-2011, 22:58)scottuk78 Wrote: Hi all,

I'm not new to Adultwork, but brand new to this forum. So hi to everyone and a special hi to anyone I may have met in RL.

Hope to be posting here more.

Smile
Scott

Well hel-loo0oo0oo! Wink Welcome aboard!