Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Creating a group!
Question 
Hello! I hope someone can help and can answer in simple terms..

I am trying to create a group but I can't seem to understand a couple of things so I have some questions.

1- Exactly what fees do adultwork take? (admin fees, VAT etc..) I'm in the uk.

2- How do the payments work? If I request the money to be paid into my bank account, will I get paid weekly? I know that it says you can but I don't understand the whole 2 weeks thing..

Sorry if i'm just being stupid but i've tried to get my head around it with no luck! 

Thanks
Hi AlexandraRosexx

1. Fees are dependent on the services you offer. they take 30% + VAT as a basic rate, but if you offer webc am they charge extra fees

2. You get paid two weeks after you request a withdrawal, so if you request a payment every Monday, after you have received the first payment you will get a payment each week

Sarah x x x
(09-02-2017, 15:56)sarahxxx Wrote: Hi AlexandraRosexx

1. Fees are dependent on the services you offer. they take 30% + VAT as a basic rate, but if you offer webc am they charge extra fees

2. You get paid two weeks after you request a withdrawal, so if you request a payment every Monday, after you have received the first payment you will get a payment each week

Sarah x x x
Thats perfect thank you!

It'll only be the live webcam that I offer.. do you know how much VAT is usually charged? xx
(09-02-2017, 16:15)AlexandraRosexx Wrote:

Sarah x x x
Thats perfect thank you!

It'll only be the live webcam that I offer.. do you know how much VAT is usually charged? xx

If you're doing webcam the total feel will be 35% using direct cam or 30% for each booked skype show.
Private gallery and videos are charged at 35%, UK vat is 20% and you'll be responsible for it.. 

You will need to provide AW evidence that you are a business, usually by giving them your UTR from HMRC to prove you are declaring your income.

Hope that helps
(09-02-2017, 16:21)Ana_X Wrote:

Sarah x x x
Thats perfect thank you!

If you're doing webcam the total feel will be 35% using direct cam or 30% for each booked skype show.
Private gallery and videos are charged at 35%, UK vat is 20% and you'll be responsible for it.. 

You will need to provide AW evidence that you are a business, usually by giving them your UTR from HMRC to prove you are declaring your income.

Hope that helps

If I don't have evidence of being a business to start, will AW take the 20% VAT?
(09-02-2017, 19:16)AlexandraRosexx Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 16:21)Ana_X Wrote:

Sarah x x x
Thats perfect thank you!

Hope that helps

If I don't have evidence of being a business to start, will AW take the 20% VAT?

AW don't take the vat. Whenever you request a pay out you are agreeing that you will pay the vat, and you are given a statement for legal reasons saying the responsibility falls upon you. That said, I don't believe you can actively start webcamming without proof of self employment first.

Might want to check that with AW.