Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

google maps
even weirder than that, as my cam was broken had a client wanting to take a few pics when we were going through them, i had a young guy who looked in his 20s in every pic, some of him were faint, couldnt use any of them plus the client kept saying u have a angel lol
(20-07-2011, 22:26)lolo Wrote: even weirder than that, as my cam was broken had a client wanting to take a few pics when we were going through them, i had a young guy who looked in his 20s in every pic, some of him were faint, couldnt use any of them plus the client kept saying u have a angel lol

It was the ghost o' Rabbie Burns.....

lol no as he had blonde hair & was dressed in a white shirt & jeans
Thats weird
at 4:30 this morning he decides to ring saying he has booked me for a tarot reading as he thinks im going to die grrrr
Have you noticed him in the pics before
never emily, going to look for another cam when i go shopping tomorrow see for myself
Was it someone somehow superimposed on a subsequent image?
I went to a friend's wedding, the on hols to Switzerland. All the photos of the wedding were beautifully set in Switzerland. I couldn't do anything to retrieve them unfortunately.

Lolo, are you still based in Japan?
no ann my sis took a pic of me in her place earlier & the same guy showed up

food is crap here in japan lol google bloody maps is it happening with anyone else
なし or Nashi, as they say in Japan.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Maps BBCode admin 5 7,585 28-05-2011, 17:08
Last Post: SassyAnn