Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Just me or VERY LOW TRAFFIC
Is it just me or has basically except a few days january been totally shite for you lot? Cos it has me!! its totally sucking, dunno if its just cos its january or cos of all the new girls starting? really depressing!!!!!
It is not necessarily the traffic hunnie but the ridiculous influx of cam wannabees considering this is a relatively dry month for most people the whole parade of NEW in caps here there and everywhere detracts and to certain degree off puts clientele...
Always a catch 22 when it comes to new girls. On one hand, see what you mean about the influx and NEW written everywhere. Then again, we were all newbies once! Can't begrudge a girl carving out her own path financially.... But maybe if they could start camming in waves rather than a January flood that would be nice lol!

Traffic wise I have found it busy the past week, but I am only just back on cam after having a baby so it could well just be people popping in as they haven't seen me for a while x
Absolutely hunnie I am not having a go at genuinely new recruits but some made a habit of registering then after the traffic dies they start from scratch again hence the permanent NEW caps , some attempt to copy and paste materials from well established profiles I have also been subjected to that Helena but you are right these aren't just waves this is a full blast hurricane! haha
On the same page as you babe. I do agree! I wonder if that is the only way they can keep the traffic coming in... you know, by pretending to be fresh meat every couple of weeks? Makes you wonder...

Don't even start me on the profile copying, literally posted about that in the private forum two days ago! Sadly, it is someone who should know better as they have been at this a year (although they pretend it's longer than that...*rolls eyes*) but it is the same premise I suppose... Traffic slow, no clients, so they steal ideas off others. Ah well....

x
(31-01-2017, 00:34)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Always a catch 22 when it comes to new girls. On one hand, see what you mean about the influx and NEW written everywhere. Then again, we were all newbies once! Can't begrudge a girl carving out her own path financially.... But maybe if they could start camming in waves rather than a January flood that would be nice lol!

Traffic wise I have found it busy the past week, but I am only just back on cam after having a baby so it could well just be people popping in as they haven't seen me for a while x

I think the problem is guys know they can take advantage of the new girls naivety. The same tricks and scams they know full well dont work on us girls that have been around long enough to know when a guys freeloading lol. I doubt many of the new influx of January girls stay on the site for long, for some the novelty of being 'NEW' wears off.

Ive been on the site nearly 5 years and i havnt had a January this slow, but in my experience it always pics up again Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cleo_Specter for this post:
  • Blondie
im at low prices ...urgh Sad x
You are right Cleo, it must be the novelty... And no, definitely there will be a dip by valentines in the number of new girls. The reality of full time camming hits home eventually and if you aren't cut out for it, that epiphany comes quick! I don't think I have ever had a bad valentines period on AW so fingers crossed that stays true to form.

Awk Tara Sad that's rubbish. Hate reducing my prices, in fact I refuse to do it since last October, it irks me too much. Unless it's a small reduction for a reg who I know will be in a while then can't bring myself to do it. But I think some girls do well at lower prices so I am SUPER crossing my fingers for you. Let us know how it goes x
I take it you got your account sorted then Tara? Smile x
Swings and roundabouts in this line of work.Been fairly quiet this month for me but havent been on cam much due to being a bit under the weather.......x