Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

REMOVED????
HI ADMIN HAVE I BEEN REMOVED FROM AW CAN U TELL ME AT ALL??? IVE EMAILED U.... Sad(
That's worrying!! Heard anything yet?
Jesus, that is awful! Hope you sort it. How worrying x
(29-01-2017, 22:25)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Jesus, that is awful! Hope you sort it. How worrying x

Hi Tara,

Are you absolutely sure you've been removed? I'm sure we've all logged on at some point to get the "No Member Exists With This User Name" message, only to find we've entered the password incorrectly or typed a letter in the wrong case format.
I frequently make typo errors when I'm on the pc rather than my usual laptop!

Have you checked your emails to see if AW have sent you any message?
They rarely just delete accounts of verified members.

Have you checked the group profiles lists to see if you are still there?

Have you replied to any emails from anywhere that looked like AW?

Could you have accidently deleted your profile? It does happen!!

What message are you getting when you attempt to log in?

Also, maybe you could pm a few girls your user name so they can have a look for you?

We all understand how stressed you feel, but I'm sure Admin will be able to check this out for you soon.x
Ohh was there not a few Adultwork scam emails doing the rounds recently? Hopefully no emails were replied to..
Tara have you managed to sort it??x Huh
Have you tried contacting Adultwork directly? I know their support can be hit or miss but I've found them mostly helpful.
I just noticed that I do not figure in any search option on AW (as my page does not have 'County' and 'Region'). I gave up in emailing them, I know they will not help me. They are happy taking my money though when I pay to have my field reports featured. I guess is just an AW thing.
(03-02-2017, 11:53)annabelle Wrote: I just noticed that I do not figure in any search option on AW (as my page does not have 'County' and 'Region').  I gave up in emailing them, I know they will not help me.  They are happy taking my money though when I pay to have my field reports featured.  I guess is just an AW thing.

Hi Annabelle,

The system is postcode driven, so without a postcode you won't be on the searches. The software pics up the postcode. x
Let us know if you do get your account back x