Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Quiet?
(18-01-2017, 16:22)Tara30 Wrote: Noooooo, I sent mine to you! Xxxx

I don't know where you've sent them but they never arrived to me lol God this is depressing! xxx
(18-01-2017, 19:08)MsClara_Wilde Wrote: My January's are never particularly bad so to speak but you definitely need to be putting more hours in to close over the quiet gap.x

I've been having to pop on for more hours during the day to make up for it, to be honest though that's still not helping at the mo lol xx
I think over the last two weeks I have had my eye off the ball and lost interest in camming. As that time comes when you just need time out lol
(18-01-2017, 23:02)CeceUK Wrote: I think over the last two weeks I have had my eye off the ball and lost interest in camming. As that time comes when you just need time out lol

Days like today really put me off camming but i'll always try again lol I actually made more on IM this evening than camming for hours today! xx
so glad to see someone else posting about this-TONIGHT N LAST FEW NIGHTS R SHITE!!! YET last week had my best days ever!! work that one out lol!! driving me nuts im constantly changing my profile pic n prices etc but its all so frustrating x
(19-01-2017, 02:24)Tara25 Wrote: so glad to see someone else posting about this-TONIGHT N LAST FEW NIGHTS R SHITE!!! YET last week  had my best days ever!! work that one out lol!! driving me nuts im constantly changing my profile pic n prices etc but its all so frustrating x

Aww how are you? I've noticed your new profile pics, you look stunning! I just stick to my usual one, i really need to take new ones! lol Camming hasn't been great last Few days thank god for IM! I think we just need to get past January and we'll be grand!! Smile  xxx
it's been awful for me Sad had to stick free cam on all the time and still not getting anyone in, hopefully it will pick up next month when everyone has been paid Sad
(19-01-2017, 22:37)jasmineBABY-xx Wrote: it's been awful for me Sad had to stick free cam on all the time and still not getting anyone in, hopefully it will pick up next month when everyone has been paid Sad

Was on today for a few hours and it was a lot busier! I hate free cam, i keep trying it then 5 mins later i'm like nope! Then turn it off again lol xx
(20-01-2017, 00:24)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(19-01-2017, 22:37)jasmineBABY-xx Wrote: it's been awful for me Sad had to stick free cam on all the time and still not getting anyone in, hopefully it will pick up next month when everyone has been paid Sad

Was on today for a few hours and it was a lot busier! I hate free cam, i keep trying it then 5 mins later i'm like nope! Then turn it off again lol xx

I had a good day yesterday ( fingers crossed i'm not jynxing today ) . I was on free cam all day though, 0max 5 mins free. And only one was a regular of mine. Am I the only person who doesnt mind foing free cam? Haha, everyone seems to hate it but I don't mind it so much xx
(20-01-2017, 09:22)Kitty_sinn Wrote:
(20-01-2017, 00:24)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:

I had a good day yesterday ( fingers crossed i'm not jynxing today ) . I was on free cam all day though, 0max 5 mins free. And only one was a regular of mine. Am I the only person who doesnt mind foing free cam? Haha, everyone seems to hate it but I don't mind it so much xx
It's awful haha, I get a lot of freeloaders and people who make out like they are going to take you into group but really they are not. You are a very strong lady to enjoy it, I can't last 5 minutes :Tongue   Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jasmineBABY-xx for this post:
  • Kitty_sinn