Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Quiet?
(25-01-2017, 13:07)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(25-01-2017, 11:33)EmmaEH Wrote: I think January is difficult with the combination of punters being skint and a wave of new girls who need money after christmas. Some days are just dreadful.

This morning is awful for me! I keep thinking the guys are prob waiting for payday but then i see other girls who are always in grp or pvt then think hmmm maybe not! Maybe it's just me lol xx

That is why I am going to wait until next week, yesterday I was on for the first time since before xmas and it was ridonculous.  Not going to make myself paranoid about other women. Smile
Rainbow 
(25-01-2017, 14:33)Ms Dee Wrote:
(25-01-2017, 13:07)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(25-01-2017, 11:33)EmmaEH Wrote: I think January is difficult with the combination of punters being skint and a wave of new girls who need money after christmas. Some days are just dreadful.

This morning is awful for me! I keep thinking the guys are prob waiting for payday but then i see other girls who are always in grp or pvt then think hmmm maybe not! Maybe it's just me lol xx

That is why I am going to wait until next week, yesterday I was on for the first time since before xmas and it was ridonculous.  Not going to make myself paranoid about other women. Smile
Hey Ladies,

Remember that we only ever notice other girls are in group and private when we are looking. And we are only looking during the times when we are not in group or private. So it gives us a completely false perspective. We then think these girls are "always busy"!!

Hope you all have a better day. And pay day is on the horizon
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to English-Caroline for this post:
  • Ms Dee
I think why the other girls are probably busier than us is because a lot of the girls that seem to be in group or private don't seem to be independent on their own, some are with webcam groups and their clientele are probably coming from that group where they like the group and the girls and some will just stick to girls in groups. Some have regulars as well and some are new girls that have joined, so a bit of a mixture really.

When payday comes we will be busy in no time :-)
Its been the same for me and a couple of other cam girls i know personally too!

Must say im glad im not the only one haha, never had it so dead on cam! just allot of freeloaders and time wasters :/ can end up being very hard to find the enthusiasm to go on.

Im hoping its just the January Blues and it will pick up again on payday!?!
(21-01-2017, 02:02)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(20-01-2017, 22:33)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: I haven't been on cam much at all since baby came along, but when I do it sort of ticks over? I have it on in the background. I was fortunate that I used to be very much in the findom circles and out of no where a few old clients showed up and were heavy into the whole "spoiling the new mummy" thing so it almost feels like maternity leave lol. But I am very aware that come February when that dies down and I have to cam more often it may well be a wake up call. I really hope it evens out by then and we are all doing super well. If you can just get over January you will be OK. I have noticed a few girls have massively cut their rates, makes me wonder how bad it must be :/

Aww when did you have your wee baby? How are you both?? Boy or girl? I'm so broody again! lol A couple of my friends have just had baby's and it's not helping! ha ha Hope your keeping well! xxx
Aww we are both grand thank you! I had a little girl, she's a wee dote! Put her down at midnight she sleeps u til 7am, doesn't whinge and generally is the easiest baby you've ever known, I count my blessings daily! Only thing is she looks nothing like me what so ever lol she's super tall and has a mass of long dark hair and bright blue eyes. Not entirely convinced she can be mine, she's too lovely lol xxx

oh and I had her second week in December, was a joy having a baby for Christmas xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • CurvyBlondeOnCam