Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Do you prefer:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Waxed/shaven completely
50.00%
17 50.00%
All Trimmed
17.65%
6 17.65%
Some trimmed hair with the rest waxed/shaven
20.59%
7 20.59%
Hair trimmed into a design
2.94%
1 2.94%
Luscious locks of flowing hair
8.82%
3 8.82%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

pubic hair
I could do green to go with my eyes, but never pink! Why don't they do red?
(22-07-2011, 12:09)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I now have a little tuft of pubic hair. I'm not sure if I should keep it or not. I'm going to start grooming it soon.

Sorry Kate I have to ask will you have a centre parting

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

It's not long enough for a parting yet. It's more like a little bush at the moment. What would you recommend? I'll take a pic of it along with my bed slats tomorrow (ohh urrghh mrs!)
(22-07-2011, 22:19)CurvaceousKate Wrote: It's not long enough for a parting yet. It's more like a little bush at the moment. What would you recommend? I'll take a pic of it along with my bed slats tomorrow (ohh urrghh mrs!)

That sounds great Kate

This is an interesting subject.

On men, let it grow, I don't mind a hair in my mouth now and then. For women though, I like it shaved from the top of the vulva down so its nice and smooth where it counts, and then a nice little bush from the top of the vulva up. This gets all nice and damp and warm when you're working it and, for me at least, feels really great on my face.

As for me, I shave a lttle around the base of my cock so it shows up on cam a little better, I trim it back over my balls, and let the rest grow wild.
I'm not keen on lots of hair. I certainly show my appreciation to those that do clear the path.
(24-07-2011, 11:32)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I'm not keen on lots of hair. I certainly show my appreciation to those that do clear the path.

Have to get the strimmer out then

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pubic Hair - How do you like yours? Heather_Edwards 54 73,728 29-10-2011, 21:42
Last Post: Eddythebear