Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Do you prefer:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Waxed/shaven completely
50.00%
17 50.00%
All Trimmed
17.65%
6 17.65%
Some trimmed hair with the rest waxed/shaven
20.59%
7 20.59%
Hair trimmed into a design
2.94%
1 2.94%
Luscious locks of flowing hair
8.82%
3 8.82%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

pubic hair
I just had a regular come round and he is not too hairy or anthing, but I went down on him and nearly gagged on a long blonde hair. I guess that'll be the wifes then! aaahhhh!! I have duly used mouth wash since he left.
(21-07-2011, 14:14)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I just had a regular come round and he is not too hairy or anthing, but I went down on him and nearly gagged on a long blonde hair. I guess that'll be the wifes then! aaahhhh!! I have duly used mouth wash since he left.

Ha ha Oops Kate - not what you would have expected Big Grin

Cant say I blame you as it cant be nice. Reminds me of my last punt - the lady inquestion checked me over before getting dressed after the meet to ensure that she hadnt left any hairs on me - nice touch I thought Big Grin
Noooooooo Lolo, I will just need to remember to check thats all - just thought it was a nice touch and showed the lady cared.
(21-07-2011, 13:26)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Nomad do you go on cam as nomad? if so I do believe we have met on cam Smile

No I'm normally on as hornynomad1 - used to be just hornynomad but forgot my login so had to re-register with the 1!
Perhaps I should check you out though for a cam session.
I don't cam very often HN, I'm more of the hands on type and it often leaves me frustrated when I cam.

Monty I do love my red lipstick, which is very difficult not to share with the client, so I always do a full check from top to bottom to make sure they leave the way they arrived. I think it is a nice touch and as you have noted lolo, it shows that you care.
(21-07-2011, 19:12)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I don't cam very often HN, I'm more of the hands on type and it often leaves me frustrated when I cam.

Maybe you need a male partner in crime to help you out Wink That way the viewers can still watch, or make suggestions, but you will be left more ahem fulfilled

You are spot on there MrSmiths. The problem is most of them that I could call upon are working during the day and I don't really want to do it in the evening, as I like being around my son. I hate him growing up so fast and have started to feel that even though we're not in the same room most of the time, being able to see him when I can is a blessing I will soon lose. I wish he wasn't growing up so quickly.

Where did that come from? I'm turning into an emotional lush. Is this what getting older does to you?
Lolo, I dare you to wear a hairnet for the gang bang. Bet you it will turn someone on. It might even be me! Blush

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pubic Hair - How do you like yours? Heather_Edwards 54 73,398 29-10-2011, 21:42
Last Post: Eddythebear