Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Do you prefer:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Waxed/shaven completely
50.00%
17 50.00%
All Trimmed
17.65%
6 17.65%
Some trimmed hair with the rest waxed/shaven
20.59%
7 20.59%
Hair trimmed into a design
2.94%
1 2.94%
Luscious locks of flowing hair
8.82%
3 8.82%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

pubic hair
Dont worry, only a flesh wound or four!!!
Can't you get a special trimmer Monty, rather than risk a razor? Like a head or nose trimmer.

There must be loads of blokes trimming away out there, not steady enough to use a razor!
Used to be very skilled with a razor - shaved for 3 years with a cut throat when I was younger! I would have been fine but the razor I used wasnt new and I was a little the worse for wear. Serves me right really as, due to my diet, I dont normally drink very much at all.

I will be more careful next time!
Goodness Monty, don't get your cut throat out when you're down there - not even for old times sake!
(20-07-2011, 14:18)SassyAnn Wrote: Goodness Monty, don't get your cut throat out when you're down there - not even for old times sake!

Dont worry, even if pissed I wouldnt try that - the cut throats are long gone I am pleased to say. Had a nice set with the days of the week on then - ivory handles (old ivory) and sold them years ago for a tidy price Big Grin Used to deal a lot in Antiques and Collectables. These days, not the market any more.
What is all this aversion to pubic hair? Why can't we enjoy each other "naturally"? I have visited some lovely "natural" ladies through AW both personally and via webcam who are extremely popular, mainly because they are "natural". As for me removing my pubic hair, my other half would become very suspicious of my extracurricular activities!
(21-07-2011, 12:11)hornynomad Wrote: What is all this aversion to pubic hair? Why can't we enjoy each other "naturally"? I have visited some lovely "natural" ladies through AW both personally and via webcam who are extremely popular, mainly because they are "natural". As for me removing my pubic hair, my other half would become very suspicious of my extracurricular activities!

You have a valid point there Nomad - have to say I tend to do it only occasionally and if she comments - I have said in the past, I thought we might see what its like. To date, I have managed to get away with it Big Grin
Nomad do you go on cam as nomad? if so I do believe we have met on cam Smile
I am smooth/fully shaven and I like my man to be too.

I don't like hairy especially balls not good look with pubes stuck in your teeth much better licking smooth!!Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pubic Hair - How do you like yours? Heather_Edwards 54 73,399 29-10-2011, 21:42
Last Post: Eddythebear