Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Alert on my profile and AW verification
Question 
Hello everyone, 

Tonight I received an email from AW, telling me that I have to submit pictures of me, holding a newspaper, and with a post box. Lucky me it was sunny this morning ahah  Big Grin 

Since that email, my profile does not appear anymore and is showing an alert Sad

Is it because my pictures has not been reviewed yet or is it something else ?

I hoped I will work today but no one will contact me obviously with that message : "Alert : The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution". 

I already had a review to my profile, and with my piercings, tattoos and face (that I show at all my pictures or almost) it is quite obvious that I am the person on the pictures.

Also, the email told me to upload a picture with the post box, I made the picture, but in the AW website, there is no option to upload it for "other european and rest of the world", I am French, so I qualify for that category. Do you think that is gonna be a problem ?

I wish you all a nice day.

Xxx

Juliette
Hey- i've replied quite late to your post so hopefully it's been sorted by now, but when that message comes up on your profile, it means that your pics are still being reviewed by staff. Once your face and age has been verified, you will become a verified member of Adultwork, have the V next to your name, and the authenticity message will dissapear.
Heart Rosalie x from Adultwork.com Heart 
Hi Rosalie,

Thanks a lot for your answer Smile

I forgot to tell here that it was fixed since. That was quite stressful, but AW was super fast actually ^^

Have a nice day.
Oh that's good news..........Wink