Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Reactivated - Thank you Admin / Please read for Advice...
Hello there,

From my previous posts as you could see I was in a bit of trouble / crisis - My account got deactivated. However after communication with Adultwork I'm reactivated.

(I'm happy dancing right now)

I honestly can't thank Admin / the team enough for reactivating me. The weight of the world has literally just been lifted off my shoulders. When I saw the message I was reactivated with my Credits ect... I literally Cried (happy tears of course)

I feel like - This was a lesson taught to me a VERY real one - If this is your only source of income girls or this is your Business PLEASE after my experience - READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS before you Update your profile or do anything as the most innocent of things may get your profile terminated and when you have Bills, and Taxes - and you have worked months establishing yourself and clients - It's the last thing you need.

Basically what happened to me was - I was on Direct Cam and I thought I'd update my profile as you do - I entered my e-mail address into the 'My Details' thinking it was okay, immediately I was deactivated. At first - I thought I had been hacked but I spent until 4:00am looking at the Terms and Conditions only to realise I had breached them which was not my intention.

DONT jeopardise your Business by being somewhat ignorant or not reading small print. This for me has been somewhat of a blessing as I feel I cherish what I do more and I'm more thankful as we can take things for granted.

I'm thankful Adultwork gave me a second chance - I couldn't thank them enough. I'm literally the happiest girl in the world right now.

Please girls, I hope that my experience from last night will prevent this from happening to you - I literally didn't sleep last night. I was thinking about how I'd get my Profile back, to make a new one, if I lost my pending bank transfers and just worrying about 101 things all because of ONE SILLY mistake that could have been prevented.

I hope you have found this post helpful, let me know down below if you too have experienced this or just to tell me your thoughts or concerns.

Lots of love,
Brook x
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Summers_0x for this post:
  • admin, Ana_X, Mistress_Silk, Tara30
Well done Brook & admin!

I'd dread if it happened to me. Hope you enjoyed your celebratory dance ;-)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara30 for this post:
  • Summers_0x
Aw that's great news.........xSmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Admin PLEASE READ Naughtycouple18 10 13,752 25-10-2016, 15:03
Last Post: admin