Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

two webcams/
Hey

hope everyone had a good christmas

This message is for anyone and everyone. Service providers and seekers.

Has anyone or does anyone use two webacams when broadcasting or when camming with a user..???

Any particular software you need or use/recommend..??? It's got to work for windows 10 though.

Thanks
That's nice and polite isn't it.... 33 people viewed this post not one decided to respond... Angry
(28-12-2016, 12:30)Kevin C Wrote: That's nice and polite isn't it.... 33 people viewed this post not one decided to respond... Angry

Hi Kevin,

Well I'm one of the 33 people but didn't respond because I wasn't sure what you want to know.

Perhaps if you gave us a bit more information so we can help you if we can.

Things like your cam room set up. Are you a service provider? If so, are you using Justcamit, or do you mainly Skype on pre-booked sessions.
Why do you want to use two webcams?

A little more info would be useful.xx
(28-12-2016, 12:47)English-Caroline Wrote:
(28-12-2016, 12:30)Kevin C Wrote: That's nice and polite isn't it.... 33 people viewed this post not one decided to respond... Angry

Hi Kevin,

Well I'm one of the 33 people but didn't respond because I wasn't sure what you want to know.

Things like your cam room set up. Are you a service provider? If so, are you using Justcamit, or do you mainly Skype on pre-booked sessions.

I am a service user, seeking services. But i'm thinking of going into providing services, you know broadcasting to women, playing myself and watching the getting off on it.

What I wanted to know was can you run/use two webcams at the same time on the one computer?? i.e. can i broadcast using two webcams to show and get different angles.

I dont think a room set-up comes into it. Justcamit..?? is that useful software..??

Thanks
N
(28-12-2016, 13:11)Kevin C Wrote:
(28-12-2016, 12:47)English-Caroline Wrote:

Hi Kevin,

T hings like your cam room set up. Are you a service provider? If so, are you using Justcamit, or do you mainly Skype on pre-booked sessions.

I am a service user, seeking services. But i'm thinking of going into providing services, you know broadcasting to women, playing myself and watching the getting off on it.

What I wanted to know was can you run/use two webcams at the same time on the one computer?? i.e. can i broadcast using two webcams to show and get different angles.

I dont think a room set-up comes into it. Justcamit..?? is that useful software..??

Thanks

Hi Kevin,

I suggest you register as a webcam service provider on Adultwork. You will then have access to all the information you need. Adultwork use Justcamit as the platform for direct cam and you will need to use their software.

By a "cam room set up" I mean hardware, software and lighting. Getting this right is essential.
I am relatively busy on webcam and have plenty of regular clients. But I keep things simple. I use one webcam and work on camera angles.

Now for the bad news..........There simply isn't a market for targeting your services towards women!!! Women do not pay to watch men wank!!!!  No matter how gorgeous your body, no matter how amazing your personality, no matter how witty your repartee and no matter how big your cock...it just isn't going to happen!!!

Now for the good news.... There is a niche market in providing online services targeted at bi sexual and gay men. You will need to do your research and have some unique selling points. You will need to provide something special for these men to want to spend their hard earned cash.

Do as much research as you can. Consider your client base. What they desire. What they expect. And then get started. xx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to English-Caroline for this post:
  • Ana_X, Mistress_Silk
lol