Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Speeding Fine
I am the lucky owner of a speeding fine.

Currently I have no points on my license and this fine is telling me I can spend £80 on a half day course and get no points or I can pay £60 and get 3 points.

What do you suggest I do?
pay the 80 dont think u get that choice up here
Really? I know when I got the fine. I had driven back from Newcastle that night and had visited the apartment and was coming back home with a pizza for my son. I remember seeing about 35 mph on the clock and realising I had gone past a camera that I must have past a million times before, but I was tired and forgot to check my speed.

I wouldn't mind so much if I was doing 60, but it was nearly ten at night and the roads were clear.

Bar stewards!
i just wouldnt want the points
I went on the half day course.
Worth making sure the lines either side of cam perfect .any breaks in them fine is not legal in court .
If all legit, go on the course or it'll cost you a lot more for three years while they stay on your license.
Your insurance will go up if you have points so take the course.
Yes I had forgotten about the insurance. Good thought about the lines Zoe. The road has recently had the lines put back on, so I reckon I may not get away with that one, but I'll check just to make sure. Looks like a half day course it is then.
I would do the course too.