Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Christmas Game 2016 from DP Service to you (well your nominee to be exact :P )
(24-12-2016, 19:18)lucyloo Wrote: Reading through see that my nominee has already been nominated...

Has Mistress_Silk been nominated yet? If so I'd like to nominate her please. Another of my favourite posters

Aww thanks hun,that is very sweet of you.Admin i will nominate lucyloo.......Smile  x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • lucyloo
(25-12-2016, 02:23)Mistress_Silk Wrote:
(24-12-2016, 19:18)lucyloo Wrote: Reading through see that my nominee has already been nominated...

Has Mistress_Silk been nominated yet? If so I'd like to nominate her please. Another of my favourite posters

Aww thanks hun,that is very sweet of you.Admin i will nominate lucyloo.......Smile  x

Thanks hun Smile

Hope you are having a great Xmas and here's to a prosperous and happy new year xx
Hi, I believe all members nominated in this thread have either had their gift sent already now or messaged about their gift.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(24-12-2016, 13:33)Tara25 Wrote: I NOMINATE YOUNG MUM BELLA ROSE Smile XXX <3

Aww thank you! Smile only seeing this now! Hope your having a lovely Christmas!! xxx
Is it too late to nominate Tara25? xxx
Well I did comment on this thread, and asked Admin a question about it, on Xmas Eve but it seems to have been removed.

Admin, there was more then one winner? Reading the link on your original post I thought there was only one winner chosen.
(26-12-2016, 14:54)lucyloo Wrote:
(25-12-2016, 02:23)Mistress_Silk Wrote:

Thanks hun Smile

Hope you are having a great Xmas and here's to a prosperous and happy new year xx

Yea had a nice day but always glad when it's over and can just relax and enjoy the rest of the festive period.....xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas DP Service Days tabooenglish 3 6,031 19-12-2016, 23:58
Last Post: tabooenglish