Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Xmas party
With the aid of a magnifying glass lol.........x
They could take over the whole of The NEC and a FREE bar would be good.

When is the next Adultwork round of suggestions / FAQ's, probably a little late to arrange this year.

Sarah x x x
Tongue 
So true Mistress Silk!

Sarah, If we time it right we could book the NEC the day after Royal Bank of Scotland's party & The NEC staff party, we could use their fairground rides for free! I suggest AW supply their own drinks as NEC's mark up is ridiculous. Then all stumble back to The Hilton next door. Actually its not a bad idea, as its right next to both Birmingham Airport, and Birmingham International train station.

Only problem for me is all my old staff & colleagues would now know what I do lol Blush could just imagine the gossip about how downhill my career and morals had dropped Dodgy
well. whos working xmas day then??? x
I probably will be as I need to catch up on earning, I've got a stinking cold, so I sound nasal, and horse, I've also got the underwater ears, so not much use as a phone ho at the moment.

I know the NEC Party idea was made in jest but I keep thinking about how fun it would be to go as a full on dominatrix, I have visions of myself whipping my old senior manager, because I specifically told him I required 2 olives in my martini, then demanding that he should chop, chop and rectify the problem IMMEDIATELY and calling him a silly little man, walking all over him in my sky high Louboutins. (I haven't actually got any Louboutins, I'd just paint the soles red)

Well that's my little 9 to 5 fantasy xx
Some forums have socials around Christmas time, but not this one so far!

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Def No work for me over Xmas, had a slight career change and so busy, working flat out with Christmas orders, can't wait for "last day of posting" to arrive.

Sarah x x x
(11-12-2016, 00:14)Tara25 Wrote: well. whos working xmas day then??? x

Nah prob not unless i fancy going on for an hour or 2 late in the evening Smile x
We could have a big group chat on Skype??

Infact we should do that anyway
(11-12-2016, 21:24)hornygirl1991 Wrote: We could have a big group chat on Skype??

Infact we should do that anyway

agreed!! Big Grin