Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What time does dailypay stop sending funds?
I was just wondering what time does dailypay stop sending funds everyday? I haven't received anything today yet. Have they already stoped sending funds for the day or is there a chance i will still receive them tonight? Thanks x
its from midnight til 5pm ish i believe x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • admin
Hi, midnight til 5pm for auto dp payouts. But as you switched to on request, auto payouts no longer occur.

Replied to PM with the link to request funds for you.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(08-12-2016, 00:29)admin Wrote: Hi, midnight til 5pm for auto dp payouts. But as you switched to on request, auto payouts no longer occur.

Thanks

Thanks x
Will i receive the credits i earned on 6th December ok? It's just those credits have left my account already but i still haven't received them?
ps sorry for posting on so many threads, just thought you'd have a better chance of seeing my messages lol ) xxx
(08-12-2016, 00:29)admin Wrote: Hi, midnight til 5pm for auto dp payouts. But as you switched to on request, auto payouts no longer occur.

Thanks

Hi there i received yesterday's earnings ok, thank you. Still waiting on my earnings i made on 6th December? When will i receive those? Thanks x
(08-12-2016, 12:31)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:

Thanks

Hi there i received yesterday's earnings ok, thank you. Still waiting on my earnings i made on 6th December? When will i receive those? Thanks x

Admin says above that you're on payout on request........ so you'll get them on the day you have scheduled for payment
(08-12-2016, 14:29)Ana_X Wrote:

Thanks

Admin says above that you're on payout on request........ so you'll get them on the day you have scheduled for payment

I requested money yesterday ( wasn't sure if i'd been switched back to pay on request but thought i'd just try it anyway ) i received what i earned on the 7th today but what i earned on the 6th seems to have dissapeared :/ xx
(08-12-2016, 15:54)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(08-12-2016, 14:29)Ana_X Wrote:

Thanks

I requested money yesterday ( wasn't sure if i'd been switched back to pay on request but thought i'd just try it anyway ) i received what i earned on the 7th today but what i earned on the 6th seems to have dissapeared :/ xx

Maybe there's been a mix up because i was switched back to pay on request? Just don't want to lose the credits i earned on the 6th. I should be due around £100 xx
Hi, should be in now.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
All sorted! Thank you! Smile xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to YoungMumBellaRose for this post:
  • admin