Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Really quiet... BORED!
Anyone else finding cam really quiet or is it just me haha?
I made recent changes to my profile wondering if that has an effect? I featured myself all week and it didn't seem to improve things at all..
Will have to revert back to stripping if things dont go back to the way they were! 

Anyone else bored?!!!?
(27-11-2016, 18:38)Kiaxxx Wrote: Anyone else finding cam really quiet or is it just me haha?
I made recent changes to my profile wondering if that has an effect? I featured myself all week and it didn't seem to improve things at all..
Will have to revert back to stripping if things dont go back to the way they were! 

Anyone else bored?!!!?

Hi hun,

Is your connection and everything ok?
Only ask as I've only been on 45 minutes and been "steady" with things.
Fingers crossed it'll pick up for you xxx
its been really dead for me too its killing me haha
yeh connection is fine, think im just having a bad week! had one call since i logged on at 4!!!!
Hasnt been like this for months Sad
Oh I know for certain you are not alone, honey! Quite a few girls have been saying the same but I don't think too many would post here in the public section about it being quiet, but just because they don't say it's slow doesn't mean they aren't struggling too. I have been doing private work for the past few days so I can't say too much about AW, but it does seem a little quiet perhaps? I will know better next week when I have put the hours in. Hope it picks up ladies!

In fact, I had a week off and when I came back lots of girls were saying it was quiet and so I was asking in the private forum and it seemed 50/50. Some are not noticing and some say it's super quiet xx
I've found the whole week in the day time really quiet this week, but Friday evening I managed to get on for a couple of hours and it was good. In those 2 hours I made more than what I'd made all day in 5 hours. Looking at the profile views, it seemed like no one was online Thursday and Friday all day, hardly any views. Frustrating really, as I can't usually get on in the evenings, and when I have a target in the day I'm scared to leave the house in case I miss a long call.