Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

French Connection
The Italian that I met in Newcastle that Ann had also seen had very basic English language understanding and I think that was half the problem with him. He didn't really know how to convey what he wanted from the booking, so it wasn't quite what he wanted. I think he wanted more the 'girl next door' look and to slowly get into the booking.

He got me dressed in a raunchy babydoll with stockings, suspenders and killer heels lol.
the swedish guy i met it was actually his agent who called to place the booking, as he was coming to mauchline to get measured for curling stones & was staying at the hotel just down the road from me
Oh, to have staff to take care of the details!
I could do with someone to be my memory.
i had the same problem today wuld you believe it,

german guy,

"i like your boob yes?"

lolz
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

most germans are very fluent in english
That isn't true lolo. I think it depends on which region they come from.
i know alot of the west are its taught from primary school up
Where my ex is from they are but I met some German wives when I was in the forces who were not so hot on it and were learning from the other wives. Mind you my experiences were of 20 years ago, so things have likely changed now, but would depend on the age of the person and location to a point.
true, im talking hamburg, bremen, minden, visselholde, stuggart, rinteln lol cant spell the other places my 2 sisters stayed