Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

movies/content
Exclamation 
hi guys im not 100% what type of videos I can upload as some refuse to play when I upload and I cant upload more then one at a time sometimes and it takes forever but I have like 200mbps ??!! helllpppp lol x
When you click to upload the video file you can click the to see 'supported file types'.Also if the system uploaded no problem then it will play fine for customers.When you upload the system formats it which is why you can't play it .........x
(18-11-2016, 15:04)brookelyn18 Wrote: hi guys im not 100% what type of videos I can upload as some refuse to play when I upload and I cant upload more then one at a time sometimes and it takes forever but I have like 200mbps ??!! helllpppp lol x

200mb refers to your download speed, not your upload speed, which is usually a fraction of the download speed. In the case of Virgin Media's 200mb package the upload is a paltry 12mb. Source:-  http://www.choose.net/media/guide/featur...-50mb.html