Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Is November a quiet month?
Hi, 

Just wondering, as I don't know what's normal. I feel trapped in my house, waiting for pings. 

Is there a time of year when it gets busy? 

I can only do daytimes because of family commitments. The odd time I've been able to get on in the evening, it has seemed a lot busier. 

Feel like I'm going mad, blinds drawn, windows shut, waiting for pings everyday. 

I'm working up until I have my baby, but I'm wondering if I should just quit now and go on maternity leave early. Before doing this I had dancing work, so I was always active, but I had to stop because I'm too big now....

The majority of pings say nothing and go. If everyone stayed 10 minutes or longer, I wouldn't mind being sat at home all day....
The winter months in to the new year can be quieter if the clientele have families as their previously disposable income goes towards Christmas expenses and such. More so if they are married, it's a time of the year when significant others are more likely to enquire about their finances with regards to making purchases, affording trips to visit family etc.

It's a seasonal thing and happens every year. Factor in the webcammers etc who only work this time of year to make cash for their Christmases you end up with fewer clients and more service providers.

Unless of course you have a strong following of regulars or are going the extra mile with advertising and self promotion.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • jackiebigtits
It's very similar to exotic dancing then, that was always quiet at this time, but then it picked up around two weeks before christmas, the week before being very busy, then quiet again January, and February dead as everyone pays their credit card bills. It's got a bit better for me today, it's the being indoors all day that drives me crazy. I think that if I go for a walk to clear my head, I'll miss a ping. Highlight of my day today was jiggling my tits with the hoover for a kinky caller...
You probably already know this but you can't live being afraid to leave the computer incase you miss a customer. You need YOU time! Go for that walk, do some shopping Tongue xx
i dunno but ts dead for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sad
My advice on how to get those pings..... if you are a smoker, pop outside for a cigarette! This whole week has been really quiet for me, I have been sat in front of the pc waiting for pings which are few and far between. Yet I swear every single time I have left the pc for 3 minutes to pop outside for a cigarette I have come back to find I have missed a call!

O a serious note, I have found November this year to be very quiet, I can't remember if it was like this last year, but looking back over my credits history it looks like it was. Hoping it will pick up in December, as December last year was a busy one for me :-)

Good luck! x
Yes I found it quiet last night, today around 1-3pm and tonight from 6-9pm dead.
Also Black Friday next week so members will be saving for that bargain too.........x
Ohh yes good thinking ^