Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork App
it is possible to do it either way, but the AW app gives you nice big icons to press, if you imagine the aw mainsite is designed with full size monitors in mind some of the links are quite small, and you are forever zooming in and out. The app removes the need to do that. If you were a bit closer I would offer to give you a demo, and let you play with my iPhone (no smutty puns please) to let you see the differences.

thats very true the zooming in does get on my nerves! lol and its slow!
thats where the app comes into it's own, its quicker and needs no zooming in and out. I was using it last week and managed to send and receive emails, and make a booking. the booking was accepted and confirmed by a lady using the app on her iphone too, so it seems the early gremlins are being ironed out

cool.... it sounds great! Big Grin
Found it, not bad and much quicker than the AW website. Shame you cant chooses available option on there.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Rather than use the App I find it easier to just log on to the main site through the Internet on the phone.
(15-07-2011, 07:45)jayzee77 Wrote: Found it, not bad and much quicker than the AW website. Shame you cant chooses available option on there.

I thought it did. When you first login there is a pop up box that opens showing how many unread emails you have, as well as your credit balance, and a link to set your availability status.

Brilliant - log in straight away, quick access to hotlists, emails, etc and very quick access to main site without having to log in again. No problems with replying to emails and of course one touch dialling with iPhone. Best app I've got!
Hey guys, if you need an Adultwork app for android please goto

punterdb.com

Its the Adultwork Browser Beta app.

Its a personal project, which i built just for browsing the galleries. I can include other features, but I don't have the resources to develop any further at the moment.

Let me know what features you are after, and if I can add them I will try.

I can easily build this to into an Ipad or Iphone app at somepoint, if there is enough interest.
great work lordofruin

welcome to the forum