AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Computer Hacking Cam Girl(s)
Exclamation 
Hello everyone,

I had a pretty scary conversation today with a housemate of mine. This particular housemate knows that I and a few of the other girls we live with work on Adultwork, and he himself goes on there and chats as a paying customer and he's quite open and honest about it which is pretty cool. In fact, I think we introduced him to it because he has picked up on conversations in the house etc.

But anyway, he spoke with me today feeling pretty freaked out, because he said he had messaged a girl on there, asking why she had kicked him out of her chat. Apparently this girl said that he had popped in before and left, and that when he went in a second time, she kicked him because she didn't want him to pop in and out again?? Personally I couldn't care less if someone keeps coming in and out, its more money for me ultimately! But anyway, this girl kicked him out because of that... But then, in her reply to him, she not only said that is why she had kicked him out, but she also reeled off the usernames of all of the girls in our house that log into and work on adultwork!! She listed us all! She said that she had looked at our ISP and said that it was linked to all of the girls, and that he must just be being nosey, which wasn't that case at all!

But the worrying thing is, how the hell could this girl "look at the ISP" or I don't know if she maybe meant IP? But she said ISP because I've seen the message. How on earth could she do that!? And then reel off all of the girls that work at our house!!??

Is she a computer hacker?? Is she doing something underhand?? Or is this information something that is readily available to all of us cam girls?? Because I for one have not got a clue how you can look up such information??

Any thoughts? Because it's pretty scary! xxx
I may be wrong but if you are all using the same internet connection it will flag usernames as aliases?

So next you his/your names might be a number which will show other users that adultwork think you could be.
Jigsaw is correct. You are all using the same IP address, so you are all linked to each other on AW, including your male housemate who is a service seeker, and to another service provider it may look off the bat as though he has fake accounts which is why he may have been kicked out of her room. And fair enough too.

Every webcammer and Direct IM provider can see the client's IP, she's not hacking anything so don't worry.
Thanks peeps :-) feel a little bit more assured than earlier, although regarding the IP address, I know we can all see the IP addresses of people that come into our rooms, but at this point there is no way of viewing people's aliases, there is no option for that on JustCamIt. The only place you can view aliases, is by looking at someones profile, which this girl may have done off the back of viewing the message from my housemate, but the message was sent after she had kicked him out, so there was still no good reason to kick him out really, because the alias information would only have been visible to her after she had received a message from him, where she would then have seen his profile etc Undecided  It's weird, I'm a little bit more assured that no hacking is going on now though so thanks everyone x
Lucy White
x  x  x
(14-11-2016, 17:29)LucyWhite Wrote: Thanks peeps :-) feel a little bit more assured than earlier, although regarding the IP address, I know we can all see the IP addresses of people that come into our rooms, but at this point there is no way of viewing people's aliases, there is no option for that on JustCamIt. The only place you can view aliases, is by looking at someones profile, which this girl may have done off the back of viewing the message from my housemate, but the message was sent after she had kicked him out, so there was still no good reason to kick him out really, because the alias information would only have been visible to her after she had received a message from him, where she would then have seen his profile etc Undecided  It's weird, I'm a little bit more assured that no hacking is going on now though so thanks everyone x

You can find almost anyone's AW profile by google searching the username like: 'XXXXX Adultwork'.
If you use just cam it from a pc/laptop every time someone enters your room their ip address appears along side their username in the box on the lower left hand side, where you see all the names of the people in your room.

Agreeing with it or not is neither here nor there, each service provider conducts themselves however they see fit within the terms of AW usage, I don't see the problem myself.

glad it's put your mind to rest though
was he going in and out of a paid session? if it was just on free view then I would also kick him out. I kick out anyone who room hops and never goes into paid
if they constantly come in free
It must be regarding the aliases where she has your usernames from though - there is no other way she would be able to get this info x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • LucyWhite
yes through receiving a email from you on aw, would show up the other usernames as mentioned.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cece for this post:
  • LucyWhite
so if the OP looked at her own profile, would she not see the number thing?
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/miafoxuk
(15-11-2016, 18:01)Mia_Fox Wrote: so if the OP looked at her own profile, would she not see the number thing?

Correct. But if she sends someone a message via AW, they'll see it.