Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Selfiecam is back
Hi All,
I mentioned before about a site I was on which was under construction....its back
www.selfiecam.tv. works similar to twitter but only paying subscribers can see your channels
money was paid before via paypal so I'm assuming it is still the same
xx
(14-11-2016, 08:12)Mia_Starlight Wrote: Hi All,
I mentioned before about a site I was on which was under construction....its back
www.selfiecam.tv. works similar to twitter but only paying subscribers can see your channels
money was paid before via paypal so I'm assuming it is still the same
xx

Is it an easy site to use? Doesn't take much to confuse me lol x
paypal? seriously?!
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/miafoxuk
its fairly easy to use, you create channels (as many as you want) and add photos with # comments to get people seeing what's trending and then they subscribe to your channel. its only gone live again today so I'm guessing its going to take time to get the customer base back but when I was on it before I got a nice amount from it each month
and yes PayPal was how I got mine paid and it was pay-out on request with a minimum amount of $69 - I'm in the UK and not had any issues with it but as I said only gone live again today from quite a break with maintenance - I think videos can now be uploaded..
Paypal as payment for adult services = alarm bells
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kinkydirtybitch for this post:
  • Mia_Fox
(14-11-2016, 20:33)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: Paypal as payment for adult services = alarm bells

how come? x
you've got me concerned now Sad I was on here last year and got paid a few times and didn't have any issues. what sort of alarm bells? x
(14-11-2016, 22:29)Mia_Starlight Wrote: you've got me concerned now Sad I was on here last year and got paid a few times and didn't have any issues. what sort of alarm bells? x

Paypal do not allow payments for adult content/services, and if they find that the company is paying people for their adult services their account will be seized and all the monies in it with no chance of reinstating or reimbursing those who are owed money for the work they have done.

Also, if you're an indi and use paypal the same applies. 

The risk isn't worth it.
oh and they can fine you, cant remember if its 500 or 5000 and if you regularly send money to someone else like a family member their account will be closed down too. when you hear the word paypal you run
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/miafoxuk
Thanks all, so glad I mentioned it on here. account deleted Wink x