Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Rudeness
hey girls 
just a quickie ... does anyone have a problem with people genuinley being downright rude to you ...
i seem to only get this problem in the daytime , at night people are so nice , then it gets to the day and i feel like tearing my hair out . we are offering service ladies , not talk to us like shit ;/
(09-11-2016, 13:01)Naughtycouple18 Wrote: hey girls 
just a quickie ... does anyone have a problem with people genuinley being downright rude to you ...
i seem to only get this problem in the daytime , at night people are so nice , then it gets to the day and i feel like tearing my hair out . we are offering service ladies , not talk to us like shit ;/

You will come across all different people. Are you finding this in free view mode?

if so turn it off, people wont tend to pay to be rude lol
(09-11-2016, 13:09)aoneoffx Wrote:

You will come across all different people. Are you finding this in free view mode?

mm thankyou hun thats a good idea .... if they wanna be rude they can pay for it Smile
(09-11-2016, 13:12)Naughtycouple18 Wrote:

mm thankyou hun thats a good idea .... if they wanna be rude they can pay for it Smile

Whats your profile name on aw?
(09-11-2016, 13:23)aoneoffx Wrote:

well its my single profile blondebabemaria that i have troubles with people not on my naughtycouple18 profile :Smile the people that come on the couples profile couldnt be anymore polite ! hats off to them
(09-11-2016, 13:27)Naughtycouple18 Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 13:23)aoneoffx Wrote:

well its my single profile blondebabemaria that i have troubles with people not on my naughtycouple18 profile :Smile the people that come on the couples profile couldnt be anymore polite ! hats off to them
Yup, 

we have the same issue when on single profile, guys tend to hod back when they see a fella sitting by
You will always get rude ones, that is what they get off on. I just try to ignore them, but if extremely rude I tell them to go away, and if that doesn't work to 'f' off, lol. I also have it on my profile that I wont tolerate rudeness and will block anyone that is rude, but if they come into private I will listen to them for as long as they like, lol.
My profile: MatureSally38K
(09-11-2016, 14:11)maturesally38k Wrote: You will always get rude ones, that is what they get off on.  I just try to ignore them, but if extremely rude I tell them to go away, and if that doesn't work to 'f' off, lol.  I also have it on my profile that I wont tolerate rudeness and will block anyone that is rude, but if they come into private I will listen to them for as long as they like, lol.

Yeh i totally dont mind them being rude in pvt, be as rude as you like they are paying at the end of the day ... put it this way they wouldnt be speaking to me like that in person , its all just behind the computer screen ... keyboard warriors aint they :L
I find Friday nights are worse for the rude ones.They come in to free chat and try and get a rise out of me which never happens and I kick them swiftly out too..........x
The higher your prices the less rude losers you will get, in my case anyway xxx