Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

When your outside life suddenly coincides with a cam session.
Ladies, 

I just needed an outlet. I'm mortified. Half way through a session with someone who is fast becoming a regular, my doorbell goes. I'm expecting a delivery, so I thought it would be a case of opening the door, signing, and coming back. 

I said to the guy, ooh, sorry I have to get this, please call back in 2 minutes. But he didn't go, he stayed there waiting. When I opened the door, it was a builder whom the landlord had sent around to measure the flat, tape measure in hand. Why did the landlord not tell me???

I had my dressing gown on over a little outfit, you can see everything if I bend down even slightly. I had to hurriedly come back and apologize and shut my laptop. But I'd left the cam on the top, forgot to move the dildo and baby wipes in my fluster. 

That guy will probably never want to cam with me again, plus I'm so embarrassed. Oh god.  Blush
Oh bless you! I'd be mortified too, I'm easily embarrassed.

On a different note, your landlord has to give you reasonable notice to gain access to the property. I can't remember if it's 24 hours or 7 days, but it's sure af not NO notice. I'd have refused entry personally.

I'm sure your cam guy will understand x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • jackiebigtits
I hope so. I left positive feedback with an apology. It wasn't the landlord, it was the builder. I know, he really should have told me, but we've been waiting for new carpets now for a year, and it's really important. I've a baby on the way, it's a basement flat and the carpet is in no state to be left how it is with a little one crawling around on it. I feared that if I refused him entry, it would be months and months before it got done. Had I not been expecting a delivery, I wouldn't have answered the door. Still mortified though. Ahhhhhh....
Aw I'm expecting my first too! So totallllly feel you. I'm due early December so I has my panic week at the start of this month where I got all the last little bits sorted, not having something ready or ticked off the list is too stressful so totally understand you wanting it done. When are you due? Congrats by the way!!! X
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • jackiebigtits
Just after you, middle of January. Congrats to you too!

It's great that we can do this, get to relax at home and look after ourselves and still make money.
Hey I know some can get iffy about cam sessions being cut short, hopefully he'll be understanding but if it helps you feel better it's a mega common fantasy for a lot of guys, seeing us get caught by real life people. Work it into an erotica or tell the next voyeur type you speak to about it, how embarrassing it was, how shocked you were... etc and you've at least got that out of the experience.

I got caught by my neighbour, I answered the door in a gown but forgot I still had a collar and ball gag round my neck... her face! Worst thing is my partner wasn't home she probably thought I was cheating on him, still gives us funny looks. Hilarious thinking back, awful at the time lol Smile Congrats on your little one x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kitty for this post:
  • jackiebigtits
I would have left the cam on and continued with the builder there...I am a bit of an exhibitionist...Wink ahahaha
Some punters like to watch in the background it turns them on.