Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

beware of this member tom6969er
Hi i just thought id give a warning about a guy who made a webcam booking with me his user name is TOM6969ER

He booked a short show of 8 minutes, all carried out on time through Skype, he ended after 5 minutes and then put in for a refund through AW under a no show.

He's now sending abusive emails saying i looked 10 years older than i am and that I've had about 6 kids and dodgy veins in my legs.

After checking his profile he has negative reviews for being abusive to women and in general is a nasty piece of work

He's now bombarding me with constant abuse and is all quite funny.

For the record i have had kids but please check my profile you'll see I'm in great shape at a size 8 with a flat stomach and abs.

Im not bothered about his abuse just thought id let you all know
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to aoneoffx for this post:
  • moongoddess, mya85, Sexxy-Claudia, Tara30
(25-10-2016, 22:41)aoneoffx Wrote: Hi i just thought id give a warning about a guy who made a webcam booking with me his user name is TOM6969ER

He booked a short show of 8 minutes, all carried out on time through Skype, he ended after 5 minutes and then put in for a refund through AW under a no show.

He's now sending abusive emails saying i looked 10 years older than i am and that I've had about 6 kids and dodgy veins in my legs.

After checking his profile he has negative reviews for being abusive to women and in general is a nasty piece of work

He's now bombarding me with constant abuse and is all quite funny.

For the record i have had kids but please check my profile you'll see I'm in great shape at a size 8 with a flat stomach and abs.

Im not bothered about his abuse just thought id let you all know
Do not let him making you feel bad...you beautiful, report him, block him and be confident. There always be miserable guys to ruin all the others fun. 

I will remember if I see him and I will kick his but for you. 

Xxx Peggy
That's a classy profile name he has there lol.What a dick..........x Angry
Thanks for letting us know Big Grin Will watch out for that one... there are a lot of passive aggressive morons out there who spit their dummy out when they do not get their own way. Sometimes I think my job online is to babysit other women's husbands and teach them some manners lol! They do tend to have a weird idea of what will offend us - I once had a guy get snarky at me because I wouldn't get naked in the free cam room even though 'my dog just died' and 'it was my birthday' and the best one 'because I will go private if you do' ( and I didn't have my private on at that time ) so he looked at my large wardrobe in the background and said;

'where is your wardrobe from cunt... the 60's?'

To which I fell about in hysterics as if my furniture getting insulted by an idiot online is going to affect my self esteem
What is it with these idiots?

I had one who asked me to send him a face pic after I had already refused a booking off him. When I told him to go away he turned round and said, 'and I was guna send you a naked pic of me but fuck it'.  Like HE was trying to do ME a favour.

I replied back 'thank god I managed to dodge that bullet' then blocked his ass.