Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

is my work never done!?
so ive been working all day, not eaten a thing and i call it a day at 10.15

i have a call just now from an asian chap,...

"hi are you working?"

"no sorry my dear im finished for the night now"

"can you not see me at all?"

"no im sorry ive been working all day im very tired and need to get some dinner haha"

"ill bring you some dinner?,...what do you like"

"no no dont worry thats fine, ive been busy all day and im really needing my bed honey"

"ok well i will bring you dinner then ill watch you go to sleep"

"sorry darling, if you want aa booking ill be available tomorrow, bye now"

how many times do i need to say no lol,.also watching me sleep?????? hhuuummm
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

You don't half get em Tink!
can't help him for trying
Lol I have to say that does seem to be an Asian thing. They can be very persuasive, but like you, once I have made my mind up there is no going back.
yes ive got to be honest,. once im finished im finished,.... my bed calls me haha

asian chaps love me for some reason lately,....
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

I really don't like this 'Asian Chaps' thing.

Reminds me of this 'No Blacks, No Dogs, no Irish mentality, that you had in the 60s and 70s.
There is a difference though between racism and being aware of cultural differences between people in how they behave, which there are.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(05-05-2012, 08:21)Classy_Katy Wrote: There is a difference though between racism and being aware of cultural differences between people in how they behave, which there are.

It dosn't seem very nice. Putting a focus on a different whole ethnic group in a negative way. I don't like were it's going. Cutlural differences or not it is a form of prejudice.

The negative aspect though is how you are seeing it...I don't see it as negative, it's just an observation not a judgment that they are somehow "bad".
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(05-05-2012, 08:37)Classy_Katy Wrote: it's just an observation not a judgment that they are somehow "bad".

It it necessary to have to make observations on another race. I don't do that on a day to day basis, with my job.Sad