Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How do I advertise myself...
Hi, just wondering, I know alot of girls advertise themselves,how do i go about doing that to get more work..I know theres twitter but what else? Thanks <3
Come on girls i need some ways to bring my profile to attention xxx
The only thing i do is pay for featuring,usually phone chat as cheaper.....x
where do u get featured? xxx
just click the tab for phone chat at top of page and that will show the featured ones.Scroll to the bottom and you will see'click here for details on how to get featured' and then select the date/s you want to feature and submit.It costs £5 per day.Same system for webcam or if you want to feature your pics click on pics tab and the option to feature your private pics is just above the featured lot on right hand corner........x
It costs more for webcam and pvt pics featuring.Last time i paid for webcam it was £10 a day and pretty much the same for pics...........x
so will i still get on front page? xxx
There is a bit at bottom of home page for newly featured members which will change every few minutes so you will appear along the strip with other members.........x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • moongoddess
Front page can be between 80 to 200 credits for a day sometimes.... i usually pay for phone chat member/webcammer as these can be a little cheaper. Hope that helps as I noticed you were asking if you were on the front page so I may have got mixed up with what you wanted info on haha!
If you pay to feature on phone chat/webcam front page then you will appear along the bottom section of home page at the 'newly featured members' section.If you want to pay to be cammer/phone chat member of the day on the home page then yes considerably more expensive.I have never done the latter and I believe it is an auction rather than a fixed price for phone chat/webcam featuring.........x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • moongoddess