Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UK Bank transfer request form, help
Hi people,

I've been making withdrawals to my paxum account every 2 weeks and since this issue with PacNet and checking the EFT withdrawal feature on Paxum today, i can see they are only doing this method for US banks only... therefore UK bank holders will only have the wire withdrawal option which costs £40 or so. I refuse to use the wire method and feel paxum should do more for people outside of the US, they take too much of a cut as it is, and i cant understand how they justify dollar to pounds exchange at $1.26 to a £1 where in fact its $1.22 - maybe its just me moaning lol. 

Looking at the other withdrawal options on adultwork i see there's an option for 'UK Bank' and kinda made me think why i didnt go for this option originally.

I was wondering if anyone can shine some light on the 'UK bank' option, whether its safe, your guaranteed to receive your money, any fees to pay, pro's or con's, how long it takes to receive, etc. Also wondering what you guys think will be the best option for UK bank holders.

Thanks Smile
Can someone at least tell me if the UK Bank transfer request form is good to use as im looking to move away from Paxum.

Please help.

Thanks.
Hi, I previously used uk bank transfer before signing up to DP and it worked fine for me.
there is no extra cuts and was always in my bank on the day it was due (I'm with nationwide)
obviously there is the current situation which I think is still causing some delays with bank transfers but I think it was only a day late this week

xx
yes never had any problems with uk bank transfer until this crisis.My money was always in on a monday.......x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick Credits and bank transfer tabooenglish 2 5,157 21-11-2016, 18:37
Last Post: admin
  UK Bank Account Transfer Request Form alektrya 6 15,118 07-10-2016, 21:00
Last Post: admin
  Is the UK Bank Transfer as fast as ESP? curlytots 30 41,204 10-11-2012, 11:05
Last Post: Angel