Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Photoshoot
Hi everyone,

so tomorrow my husband and i are off for a sexy photo shoot. 

The photographer has given us a list of do's and donts for the shoot and what to bring etc.

He then stumped me by asking a simple question. What sort of pics do you guys want done in particular.

Now we want these done for our profile, both public pics and private ones too. I just wondered if you had certain pics up that drew more attention to your profile than others?

Or ones that may of caught your eye from other peoples work.

Im really looking forwards to it now, can't wait

x
Mine are not much good, just photos my OH half takes.

The photos best suited to the front of your profile are ones that portray your online persona, do you want to attract guys who are looking for an outright filthy slut or a typical next door house wife.

For the private galleries putting them into albums with scenarios and a good description of what to expect can work quite well.

Just relax and try and enjoy yourself, I am sure the photographer will guide you to what he thinks is best once you have spoken to him.

Have fun....

Sarah x x x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to sarahxxx for this post:
  • aoneoffx, moongoddess
Think about the type of client you wish to attract, and the bits of your service individual to you - what are you offering which is different to anyone else?

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(31-10-2016, 20:47)Strawberryblonde Wrote: Think about the type of client you wish to attract, and the bits of your service individual to you - what are you offering which is different to anyone else?
Thanks for the advice ladies,

To be honest I'm not much different to others apart from the fact we are a genuine married couple and love to be watched.

Most of our regulars love the fact were together and not just a cam couple as they have seen before.

Im quite excited as the guys work looks great plus he found us on AW.

I wil let you all now how it goes

x