Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Credits turnover
Hey, just made 28 creds in grp there , went to check my credits turnover and only £18 has been added? Is this right? Does money get taken off before added to the credits turnover? I always thought it matched what credits you have? xx
Hi, was it a special offer? Did the offer complete or did they leave half way through?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(27-10-2016, 10:53)admin Wrote: Hi, was it a special offer? Did the offer complete or did they leave half way through?

No special offers just normal group. The only thing is a guy tipped me 10 creds but i've checked and it's been added ok to my credits :/ Just made another 7 creds there and it's been added ok. xx
Tips dont show in the turnover babe, go to the main credits page you will see it there instead xx https://www.adultwork.com/CreditsHistory.asp
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • admin, moongoddess
(27-10-2016, 11:01)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Tips dont show in the turnover babe, go to the main credits page you will see it there instead xx https://www.adultwork.com/CreditsHistory.asp

Oh really ? Will i still receive that in money? lol I checked my credits page and it's showing. Thought maybe it was a fake tip lol Thanks xx
Lol yes you will get the money doll, it just doesn't show on the turnover page for some reason? xx
(27-10-2016, 11:08)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Lol yes you will get the money doll, it just doesn't show on the turnover page for some reason? xx

Ahh that's ok then Smile I don't get many tips so it wont be happening very often ha ha xx
Hi, no column for it just on turnover page but system picks it up anyway and sends pay for it yes.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile credits turnover Tara25 10 16,579 16-02-2018, 21:17
Last Post: admin
  Credits turnover page YoungMumBellaRose 4 7,740 29-10-2016, 21:32
Last Post: YoungMumBellaRose