Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive?
Star 
(04-11-2016, 18:11)Tara25 Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 17:42)Gizzi Wrote: I've just had the regular confirmation email with regards to my transfer that was submitted on 21st Oct. It confirms payment processed today, 4th Nov.
"We have now received confirmation from our Payments Processor that the Credits Transfer Request Form(s) that you completed on the following dates were processed."

Hopefully this means the problem with AW's transfer to DP is now sorted........but for God's sake don't hold me to it!!!

y thats what i had and have been having since aw went back to normal...so my thought is, if the money is being processed then y r dailypay not getting it? mind u im stupid as fook lol xxx

The confirmation email is just a systems message from Adultwork.
It means that the file landed at the processor but doesn't actually mean the money has been sent to Dailypay.

The processor and Adultwork seriously  need to take action so Dailypay  get paid on time. As per my previous posts, somebody at Adultwork has got things seriously wrong.

Adultwork are brilliant at building and maintaining an exceptionally well thought out website.
There techy guys are to be congratulated.

However, the "department" dealing with this situation needs to look at their systems and procedures.

The Processor will have limits with the bank, and the Dailypay account clearly exceeds these limits.

The Processor needs to ask the relevant info from Adultwork and present that info to the bank so the payments can be made to DP.

Basic questions such as - Why does one beneficiary have transfer amounts far exceeding the others?
Adultwork will need to explain that Dailypay are a large group run by an external company and sending daily pay to many group members!!!

These questions are necessary as the processor may need to give this info to the bank. It's the type of questions the bank ask. This info should have been presented to the bank so the file would be accepted.
Once the bank have the full knowledge of a situation, then the file is usually approved and processed without a problem.

The Dailypay transfer will likely require manual approval at the bank because of the amount of money.

An other solution would be for Adultwork to process the Dailypay transfer as multiple smaller amounts.

Whatever has happened, Adultwork have not asked the relevant questions of their processor.
And the processor hasn't asked the relevant questions of Adultwork.

This never happened with the previous processor Pacnet. They they had all the relevant information and everything ran smoothly with their bank.

Most Processors will be on a trial period..... Adultwork will be evaluating this situation closely.

Dailypay have done an amazing job during a very stressful time.
IMO, the best that we can do is stay calm, keep camming and stick with Dailypay.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to English-Caroline for this post:
  • Gone, miss_naughty, Mistress_Silk, moongoddess

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - by English-Caroline - 04-11-2016, 20:10