Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive?
I think I may request to leave too. We are all aware of the transfer times but having control of my money and knowing exactly where it is would be a piece of mind I could do with.

We won't be paying VAT on admin fees because of Brexit if we provide all of the tax info we should provide anyway. Not sure where that information has come from but Ive only ever heard it said on this forum. It's not mentioned anywhere else, also if that does happen I will request to be put back on to daily pay. No harm done.

I have emailed daily pay a few times with no response since last Thursday and I'm sure they're busy but I do think for a business that is really not acceptable, considering I messaged before all this happened and no update on here for days either. So I think based on that I will probably leave. It makes me feel uneasy. Which is an extra worried I just don't need.

I hope it's all sorted soon Sad
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hornyboredhousewife for this post:
  • redhotchick

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - by hornyboredhousewife - 04-11-2016, 10:06