Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive?
So nice to see so many informative posts today! Great to wake up to helpful people so many thanks people! Big Grin It is appreciated.

I was just wondering if anyone has been waiting on POR since before 23rd October as Sunday will be 2 weeks since I put the request in and whilst I have budgeted for this time, there were some issues with DP getting the payoneer details mixed up ( I always request bank transfer) on my account which may have also contributed to a delay for me. However I have no clear idea of what I am to expect due to current circumstances and I am just hoping I am still in a queue to be paid.

Anyone been waiting longer than me> just hope I haven't been forgotten during the mix up and the current stressful situation which I know is difficult for all but hardly anything we can do except wait.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - by moongoddess - 04-11-2016, 09:07