Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive?
(03-11-2016, 22:42)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: I'm surprised such a basic error was allowed to happen, and the knock on effect must be very stressful for DP, as it is for the girls too. I think the issue Tara raised earlier, is more to do with the lack of information available to us and how it is obtained. I can't wait for it all to be over, not so much for the financial side to settle (although it would be welcomed!) but because it's such a stress point for everyone. Not knowing full facts from day to day is what has turned this from an annoyance to a potential car crash.

It is very frustrating and stressful for some but I think for now we all need to accept that there is the potential for delays and try to prepare for them
If we didn't have DP then you have to wait up to 3 weeks for AW to pay you, with DP we might be having up to a week delay (ok I know it was more then this a couple of weeks back) but we are still going to be paid a lot quicker then we would have been with AW.
When I done my POR on Monday I was prepared for this not to be paid until the weekend - anything before that is a bonus for me.
xx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - by Mia_Starlight - 03-11-2016, 22:51