Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive?
Lawdie Lawdie and all because I suggested she postpone her nose job if she was short on funds :/ and not to use a woolly sock  to wipe her bum like she did last time which I had apologised for as it was not her who used the sock but another.  Quite frankly the sensible thing to do in a grown up world when you come onto a forum demanding money as you need to leave the country for your nosejob with your ubber famous plastic surgeon, as you are so short of funds is to postpone the procedure until you have a healthy bank balance, or am I wrong?

And Lucie and Bored before you make assumptions or cast aspersions about what other people post in relation to the original post of Miss Lily's can I suggest you actually read her original posts first, although it seems like she has now amended it the poor innocent little lamb.   Coming onto a thread to attack women shows you up and I doubt you are the type to judge people before you actually know what might have transpired.

Have a lovely day ladies, I have two stray cats that need trapping and taking to the vets then I need to get my vile ugly hoe of an ass on cam to earn money to feed me fat belly!  Toodles xx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - by Ms Dee - 03-11-2016, 09:45