Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive?
(02-11-2016, 18:47)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 18:05)hornyboredhousewife Wrote: You are the most vile of all. Every time I see you've posted I roll my eyes. You speak with what you think is "authority"  but you're just some jumped up little girl. A confident woman wouldn't feel the need with such long winded replies to put someone down. Seriously pathetic.

Admin please get back to me. I can't deal with this forum and it's nasty women. Thank you xxx

Funny how I illicit any reaction from you at all, as personally I've no idea who you are and until now I've never even noticed when you post. 

Try not to strain your optic nerve reading this.

I am only on this forum to get my profile sorted out and I've had to lurk during the course of this pacnet issue to keep updated.

You illicit a response because your attempt to dominate every post with your drivel makes me sick every time I see it, your hypocrisy is just too much to ignore. How about you focus on earning money and  letting people be. Instead of using this as an excuse to either put people down, regurgitate what others have said previously (which you were completelty against before)  or play victim.
Now run along back to the private area to get validation from all the girls in there who stroke that fragile ego of yours.

I shall continue to suffer this forum waiting for admin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - by hornyboredhousewife - 03-11-2016, 09:33