Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Having Problems With Just CamIt
Hello, 

Can anyone help me? 

I normally type in the address bar http://videochat.tv/ and log into Just CamIt. However I currently can not log in as it keeps saying '' Server URL Error '' Can anyone help me please??
(24-10-2016, 12:33)ZaraMartin Wrote: Hello, 

Can anyone help me? 

I normally type in the address bar http://videochat.tv/ and log into Just CamIt. However I currently can not log in as it keeps saying '' Server URL Error '' Can anyone help me please??

I log in the same way as you. Just checked and logged in fine. 

However this did happen to me once before. i had a few sessions booked on a friday i logged out to go for a cuppa and when i cam back couldn't get back in with same error.

An hour later it seemed to have been fixed.
(24-10-2016, 12:35)aoneoffx Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 12:33)ZaraMartin Wrote: Hello, 

Can anyone help me? 

I log in the same way as you. Just checked and logged in fine. 

However this did happen to me once before. i had a few sessions booked on a friday i logged out to go for a cuppa and when i cam back couldn't get back in with same error.

An hour later it seemed to have been fixed.
I still can not log into Just CamIT Days have passed and it seems to say the same thing everyday

Server Status : Connecting To Server, Please Wait...

Server Status : Server URL Error
Reconnecting In 30 Seconds
Server Status : Connecting To Server, Please Wait...
Server Status : Server URL Error
Reconnecting In 30 Seconds
please email AW - I emailed them this week about it as mine has started disconnecting all the time again
JCI is now hosted via Amazon and they said there may have been some issues but its not been reported by anyone else so therefore it must be my connection!
I know my connection is not an issue nor is my laptop and its been since they moved platform so the more people that report it the more chance there is that they will look into it with JCI
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • moongoddess
(26-10-2016, 18:10)Mia_Starlight Wrote: please email AW - I emailed them this week about it as mine has started disconnecting all the time again
JCI is now hosted via Amazon and they said there may have been some issues but its not been reported by anyone else so therefore it must be my connection!
I know my connection is not an issue nor is my laptop and its been since they moved platform so the more people that report it the more chance there is that they will look into it with JCI

Sorry to be a pain, By any chance do you have an email address for adultwork? Thankyou so much
webmaster@adultwork.com X
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • ZaraMartin
(26-10-2016, 18:51)Mia_Starlight Wrote: webmaster@adultwork.com X

Thankyou, I have emailed adultwork and they have replied to me saying they believe its my connection or my firewall. I have checked all my internet settings and my firewall and it is still not working. I don't know what else I can do to get Just CamIt to work
(27-10-2016, 16:37)ZaraMartin Wrote:
(26-10-2016, 18:51)Mia_Starlight Wrote: webmaster@adultwork.com X

Thankyou, I have emailed adultwork and they have replied to me saying they believe its my connection or my firewall. I have checked all my internet settings and my firewall and it is still not working. I don't know what else I can do to get Just CamIt to work

Keep emailing them Hun, they email me the same and I went back to them every time
If there are a fair few of us having the same issue then it's too much of a coincidence for it not to be JCI since they switched the host